Coin faucets are a little talked about part of the cryptocurrency space.
Faucets are a great way to invest in cryptocurrency without any risk.
They’re also great for people that are new to the crypto world.
You don’t have to buy anything. It’s FREE! All you need is a computer and an email address.
Not ready to try them just yet? That’s okay, by the time you get done reading this, you will be!
Many think coin faucets are not worth the time. They’re micro-payments after all. How much can you really make?
Before you ask those questions however, let’s take a few steps back to look at the long-term, big picture.
Coin faucets can actually be quite profitable for how little work it requires for you to claim your FREE cryptocurrencies.
“So, how much can I make”, you ask? The answer…………. it depends.
Based on a model constructed by actually crunching the real numbers, you can make as little as $450 or as much as $500,000 in 1 year.
It all depends on a variety of factors. These factors are:
- the original claim amount
- the number of times you claim a day
- the number of referrals you have
- the number of times your referrals claim a day
- loyalty days
- a number of other factors
……….. not to mention, the price of the cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin and Dogecoin all grew by 1326%, 5935%, 5215% and 3916%, respectively, in 2017.
2018 was a down year for cryptocurrencies and some feared getting in, or even staying in the cryptocurrency market.
But like Warren Buffet says, “Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”.
While many were fearful of the decline in the price of cryptocurrencies, some smart people were busy accumulating cryptocurrencies at a low price (or in our case, we were accumulating cryptocurrencies without spending a dime!).
In 2019 the number one cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) is ended up trading at $7,125 by the end of the year, representing a 93 percent gain on a year-to-date basis.
And as we all know, or as you will learn as you spend more time learning and watching cryptocurrencies, all other cryptocurrencies follow Bitcoin’s lead. As Bitcoin rises, most if not all altcoins rise as well.
Within the calculator created to find the real amount of money you can make from coin faucets, there were three scenarios that help to understand how the different factors above can impact your daily claim amount.
The coin faucets used are those associated with CoinPot (due to ease and credibility).
We labeled the scenarios “min”, “mid”, and “max”.
The “min” scenario represents the person who puts forth the least amount of effort.
The “max” scenario models out the power user with the highest amount of activity.
The “mid” scenario is somewhere in between.
Here’s a more visual breakdown to help explain each scenario:
Min Activity – No referrals, 100% loyalty, min claim activity (1 claim per day)
Mid Activity – 100 referrals, 100% loyalty, mid claim activity (48 claims per day), same level of activity from referrals
Max Activity – 500 referrals, 100% loyalty, max claims (288 claims/day for Dash & Litecoin ; 96 for BitFun and BonusBitcoin ; 58 for all others), same level from referrals. REMEMBER: The “max” is a total upper limit & hard to achieve.
In other words, “min” activity is pretty much mailing it in with one click a day.
“Mid” activity is someone with 100 referrals making between 25 and 48 claims a day.
And “max” activity is someone who’s maxing out every claim.
Think of “min” as a lower limit, “max” as an upper limit and “mid” as an average.
The first set of results provides an estimate of how much you can make if crypto prices remain the same as they are today. The minimum amount you can make is around $450, the middle point is around $5K and the max is almost $35K.
At the time this was written, the price of one Bitcoin was approx. $7,500.00
Keep in mind:
Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin and Dogecoin grew by 1326%, 5935%, 5215% and 3916%, respectively, in 2017
After claiming for 1 year (providing prices remain the same):
- If you’re just mailing it in with 1 claim a day and have no referrals, you can make $450.
- If you make 24–48 claims per day with 100 you referrals doing the same thing, you can make $5K.
- If you make the max claims per day (58–288) with 500 you referrals doing the same thing, you can make $35K.
Here’s the thing about cryptocurrencies…. the price does not stay the same.
Now you might ask, “Is $450 a year enough”?
Well it's not pennies, especially when it’s FREE money, but let's think about it in another way:
- Early investors of Bitcoin paid just $.06 for a Bitcoin. A $100 investment seven years ago would be worth $14 million today.
- What if crypto prices grew 30% on average?
- Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin and Dogecoin all grew by 1326%, 5935%, 5215% and 3916%, respectively, in 2017.
The following shows what happens to the value of your crypto holdings if crypto prices at the end of 2019 are just 30% higher than they are today:
- If you’re just mailing it in with 1 claim a day for the rest of the year and have no referrals, you can make $585 with a 30% increase in prices.
- If you make 24–48 claims per day with 100 referrals doing the same thing, you can make ~$6,500 with a 30% increase in prices.
- If you make max claims per day (58–288) with 500 referrals doing the same thing, you can make ~$45,500 with a 30% increase in prices.
$585 is nice, but again, we wouldn’t be telling you to do this for only $585.
The reason people are interested in crypto is because of the exponential growth rates.
Remember, Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin and Dogecoin all grew by 1326%, 5935%, 5215% and 3916%, respectively, in 2017.
This is amazing growth and there’s a chance it won’t ever happen again, but cryptos have been on a growth trend for the past five years so we don’t think 2017 was a total fluke.
Institutional money is starting to flow into the cryptocurrency market, so many look to 2020 to build on the gains of 2019, and to be a great year for growth and price increase in cryptocurrencies.
As you can see, market capitalization grew from $8.8 billion in 2013 to $221 billion in 2017.
2014 and 2018 were bad years (2 bad years out of the 10 years Bitcoin has been in existence), but all other years saw phenomenal gains.
Now that the word is out about the use value of cryptocurrencies, we believe the growth trend will continue to grow exponentially.
So what if the cryptocurrencies in your CoinPot portfolio grow at the same level they grew at in 2017, in 2020?
These are the results (if prices grow the same rate as they did in 2017):
- If you’re just mailing it in with 1 claim a day for the rest of the year and have no referrals, you can make $10K
- If you make 24–48 claims per day with 100 referrals doing the same, you can make ~$200K if prices grow the same rate as they did in 2017.
- If you make max claims per day (58–288) with 500 referrals doing the same thing, you can make ~$1 million if prices grow at the same rate as they did in 2017.
*NOTE: there is no max on referrals so this could be higher.
Cryptocurrencies may not be able to keep up the bull run they had in 2017, but if they do it means you could be sitting on a nice portfolio of cryptocurrencies by the end of the year without spending a dime.
To be clear, not all faucets are like CoinPot, so be careful. The reason CoinPot was chosen for this is due to its ease of use and credibility.
FOR A FULL LIST OF REPUTABLE AND TRUSTED FAUCETS, AS WELL AS OTHER REPUTABLE SOURCES TO EARN FREE CRYPTOCURRENCIES, PURCHASE OUR "EARN CRYPTO" PACKAGE!